• Our latest catalog "April 2019: Book Collecting $100 and under" is now ready to view. To view click here or the link above.
• If you are in Milwaukee try the exhibition "Turning Pages: Social Justice in Book Art"
• In recognizing May as National Textile month below is a list of artists’ books using fabric.
Air by Alisa Banks
Button by Lise Melhorn-Boe
Buttons or Bones by Shana Broderick
Caroline’s Garden by Judy Anderson
Caution & Counsel by Tamar Stone
Counterpanes by Lise Melhorn-Boe
Lambe Latin by Angela Lorenz
Life, Life, Eternal Life by Angela Lorenz
Mending by Lise Melhorn-Boe
Musings by Cathy DeForest
Night Flight by Marian Crane
Ravel/Unravel by Full Plate Press
Road Trip 2 by Marian Crane
A Useful Domestic Exercise by Tamar Stone
• To access catalogs that are available online click the hyperlink above for "On-line Catalogues". This will give you access to the most recent catalogue. Clicking the bar entry on that page for "Other Catalogues" will give you access to catalogues since January 2015.
• If you'd like to pass the word on about our web site, please Click here to send this link to a friend.
• Any website viewing problem please contact webmaster.