Set of Six Broadsides
By Diane Fine and Tracy Honn
Plattsburgh, New York: Moonkosh Press, Various dates in the 1990s. Edition size varied from 15 to 19. (Edition size and date of publication indicated on the back of each broadside.)
9 x 15"; 6 single sheets. Letterpress printed. Each numbered. Signed by Fine and Honn.
An ongoing series of print/broadsides begun in the early 1990s produced collaboratively by Diane Fine and Tracy Honn.
This set of six broadsides includes Slovak Proverb, Pilgrim, Brownsville Girl, Sleeping Beauty, Drowning Man, and Beauty.
- Slovak Proverb: "Words are spoken, Bread you eat." (only one available)
- Beauty: quotation from Jorge Luis Borges
- Drowning Man: text by Joseph Conrad
- Sleeping Beauty: text is an excerpt from a poem by Maxine Kumin
- Pilgrim: text from Annie Dillard's Pilgrim at Tinker Creek
- Brownsville Girl: text from the song by Bob Dylan and Sam Shepard
Tracey Honn Tracy is a master printer and currently serves as printer in residence at Hamilton Wood Type. She is director of Silver Buckle Press, a working museum of letterpress printing.
Diane Fine is a Distinguished Teaching Professor on the Art Faculty of SUNY Plattsburgh. She is also the proprietor of Moonkosh Press.
$ 150 each
$ 750 set
Click image for more